7.27.2009

Linky Love~

First of all, I want to thank everyone who participated in the Frugal Friday Linky Party here at the Shabby Nest! I want you all to know, that I visited each and every Frugal Friday post, but I wasn't able to leave comments on all of them. I'm sorry for that...it was one of those crazy busy weekends...but know that I loved all your great Frugal OCD (Obsessively Consumed with Decorating) ideas! You all rock!

Here's a little taste of the great ideas that were shared~

Kim at Twice Remembered shared her gaudy art to chalkboard makeover...perfect!




Holly at Holly's Haven shared a makeover of a $5 locket that's sure to make your eyes pop out of their sockets...okay, I hope they don't really pop "out of their sockets", but you'll really want to see this makeover!





Loved this!!! Sariah at Enchantresses 3 shared a DARLING cloche creation she made with thrifted finds.




Melanie from the Old White Cottage shared a fabulous makeover of a $1 thrifted tray! Almost makes me want to serve someone breakfast in bed! Even better...someone can serve me breakfast in bed!!


If you haven't had a chance to look through all the great posts at the Frugal Friday Linky Party, click over here and take a look...you won't be disappointed!

Have a great Monday~

8 comments:

welovetucker said...

Thank you for posting on your blog. I have to admit, I am fairly new to the blog world and I came accross your blog one day. I love it. You have the style in your home that I crave to have in mine. I wait for you to post:) and when you do, I read every word. I just wanted to say thanks. I hope one day I can blog like you do :)

Twice Remembered said...

Oh wow, thank you SO much for sharing my frugal chalkboard project and giving us all the opportunity to post our links here. You have a great site and I'm so happy to have discovered you and the other fabulous blogs that linked up on Friday!

The Graves' House said...

love the chalkboard! i have a similar project that i've got to slow down and finish. thanks for sharing.

Enchantresses Three said...

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that you had posted a picture of my cloch on The Shabby Nest!!!Thank you so much! I feel so special!:) Thanks so much for being such an amazing host and for letting us link up!
Hugs,
Sariah

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Oh, Wendy, I can't wait to go and check out all the links! I missed out on the FF party because T built our deck over the weekend, and I had some MAJOR yard work to do. :(

If you have a chance to stop by, my 200th post Giveaway went up yesterday (Sunday) with my Thrifty Treasures post. :)

Susie from Bienvenue said...

So many great links so little time. I hate to admit this but it will be "kinda" nice when school starts again. I wont feel so guilty with my computer time...I think my kids are ready to go back. Believe it or not..I think I heard one of them saying...Bored! Can you believe it~ Have a great one my frined~

Kasey said...

happy monday girlie...i am at the airport awaiting my flight...home.
see you tomorrow cutie.
xo

Shannon said...

Thanks for posting those fun links! Love that chalkboard!