10.19.2009

Linky Party Round Up~

First, a great big thank you to all you Frugalistas who joined the Frugal Friday Linky Party and shared your frugal know-how!! I am always so impressed with the great ideas and frugal finds that you all come up with.

If you didn't have a chance to click through all the great posts...here are some of the highlights...

Sariah at Enchantresses 3 shared a stunning china cabinet makeover. I'm still drooling over this one!




Holly at Holly's Haven shared a fabulously clever idea for turning an old door in to a jewelry organizer!




You all know how I love me some numbers!! Karen at the Graphics Fairy shared a fantastic tutorial on creating these numbered tile coasters. I just love them!




And because I can't pass up a great chalkboard idea...check out this ornate mirror turned chalkboard at Miss Mustard Seed.



Finally, a super quick and easy idea to spruce up a flower vase at Isabella and Max Rooms!



These great projects are just the tip of the iceberg! If you haven't had a chance to look through all the posts from Friday's party, do yourself a favor and take a minute (or ten or twenty) and do it now!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....my readers ROCK!!!

Have a great Monday~

11 comments:

Jenni @ nest to keep said...

Oh, that china cabinet does look amazing! And what a beautiful framed chalkboard, too! I love these ideas! :) I hope you had a fantastic weekend! :)

TheEclecticElement said...

Wow! I'm SUPER impressed-Those are all some amazing transformations/ideas :D

Definitely gives me some inspiration!

Kasey said...

i have that same frame from ikea....now maybe i'll turn it into a chalkboard!
xo

saaraah said...

one issue with your blog -- why no right click?

if you're worried about ppl 'stealing' your photos, why not just add a watermark to your photos?

a lot of ppl like to open up multiple tabs so when you have links to other blogs, it's such a waste of time: click on the link.. copy that url.. open a new tab.. paste the url.. and then go back to your blog in the original tab.

makes the browsing experience not fun. :)

Holly said...

No issues here!!:):):) LOVE everything about your blog!!!

What a successful Linky party. Soooo much FUN!!!

LuLu said...

I missed it on Friday, i can't wait to have a lazy Monday and look at all the fabulous ideas!
happy Monday!!!
xo,
LuLu

Shannon said...

Cute links!!

Sarah said...

Love it all...especially that chalkboard!

Enchantresses Three said...

Wendy!! Thanks so much for featuring my china cabinet!!!! It means so much to me that you like it, because your blog and style is such an inspiration to me! (and my sisters)We love The Shabby Nest!
Hugs,Sariah

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Wendy,
Wow, thanks for featuring my coasters!! I'm so honored to have been chosen for your round up! Thanks for hosting such a fun party. Love that jewelry organizer too, I'll have to check out her site as well!

Isabella & Max Rooms said...

Hi Wendy,
Just stopped by and saw the pencil vase included in your post! Thanks!
Janell