I've finally put a name to my condition.
And what exactly is Design ADD, you might ask? Well let me tell you a little bit about it...because if you are reading my blog, you may just suffer from it as well.
Ask yourself the following questions...
1. Do you enjoy a cottage style room as much as a contemporary space?
|Image from Veranda|
3. Do you love the thrill of the hunt regardless of whether you're thrifting, junking, shopping online or going to a design showroom?
4. One day do you want an all white room while the next day finds you in love with color, color and more color?
5. Could you redesign your spaces often?
Image from Alice Lane
6. Are you constantly tweaking your rooms?
Image via Sproost
If you've answered yes to 1 or more of these questions, you too may suffer from Design ADD.
My style is constantly evolving. A fact that is true for most people, I'm sure. But as I have perused my favorite decor magazines, books and blogs lately, I've found that I really love some very disparate styles. My house tends more toward a cottage look, although I've lately been incorporating some more contemporary elements. I like to call it Urban Farmhouse, but maybe Contemporary Cottage might be a better fit.
All I know is, I love Interior Design. It fascinates me. And if I have to live with Design ADD as a result, then I guess I will.