3.10.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome Frugalistas!! I'm glad you're joining me for this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Here's my frugal roundup from last week's party...



Restoration House shared her pretty spring mantle with a link to the tutorial for that fabulous driftwood candle holder. Love it.

Can you believe this buffet makeover only cost $12? Uncluttered Lifestyle shares the process.




I ADORE this bedroom makeover by Little Miss Penny Wenny. So pretty!!

Finally, Delightful Order shared a fabulous gift wrapping center. Seriously. inspired.


Now it's your turn...

You know the rules.

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Grab my button from the sidebar and link back to the Shabby Nest.
3. Please visit other participants and leave comments!! Help them feel the love!

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to: posts that link to your shop, posts that link to your giveaway, posts that do not link back to the Shabby Nest. Let's all play fair, pretty please.






16 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for Hosting another frugal friday Wendy! <3

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Restoration House said...

Thanks so much Wendy for featuring my mantel this week! Feeling very honored right now!
Kim:)

Lindsay said...

Oh my stars, that gift wrapping station is genius! As a mom we are ALWAYS wrapping gifts. That would be amazing. Hope your all well Wendy :) HUGS

Debbie in Nashville said...

Great roundup, love the driftwood candle holder! Thanks for hosting!!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

thanks so much for hosting! happy Friday!

Little Miss Penny Wenny said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I am so honored.

All of the entries were so great. I am in LOVE with Kim's entire living room layout, including her fabulous driftwood piece. And can we say GENIUS to the wrapping station? I feel like I have to go through the battlefield anytime I want to access my wrapping stuff in a huge unorganized tupperware bin. I am so hopping on the bandwagoon for this idea.

Thanks for hosting!

~K @ VintageSkye said...

Thanks for hosting! Lovely features from last week!

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!

HammBone said...

Thanks for hosting! So envious of that perfect room all tidy! Uggh, I need to go clean!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

So many great ideas! Thanks for hostessing.

Jamie said...

Thank you so much for hosting. There are some fabulous ideas this week. Hope to see you at DIY Home Sweet Home on Monday for More The Merrier Mondays Link Party.

http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

Jenn Erickson said...

That driftwood candleholder, and the entire mantle itself are sublime!

Thanks for hosting!

I share a little St. Patrick's scrap sheet that I put together from my collection of vintage ephemera.

Jenn/Rook No. 17

Michell @Girl in Air said...

Thank you for hosting...I linked up my Tree Bookshelf

Delightful Order said...

WOW - thanks for the feature! I was scrolling down and happened upon it.
Thanks! Be truly Blessed,
DaNita

Jenna, SAS Interiors said...

Thanks for hosting this awesome linky party! I linked up my new Chevron Rug. Just so you know ~ I had to link up twice because the first link(386) went to the wrong link (not sure why, sorry) and I couldn't erase it. Maybe you can erase it. Thanks so much! Have a great weekend!!

~Jenna, SAS Interiors
www.sasinteriors.net

NYCLQ said...

Gorgeous!!

:D Lynda