5.28.2011

Around The Web~

Here are a few places you can find me around the web right now...

Over at Jennifer's fabulous blog, Style Your Life, I shared some Tween Room Inspiration.


Okay so this little guy isn't a Tween, but this room would work well for one...
and it's one of my favorite boy's rooms ever!  Photo via Houzz.com
 At Fifth Room Living, I shared 5 tips for Making Your Guests Feel at Home.


Finally, over at Little Black Dress/ Little Red Wagon, I shared my Subway Art Tutorial.


Have a great day~

5 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

I love the first room, it is great for all ages! And the lighting is wonderful!

Lindsay said...

Read about you over at the CSI project. You have an amazing blog! I am your newest follower!

adventuresindinner said...

I like that sign even more, each time I look at it.

I wonder what it would be like in chartreuse with black lettering?

elle p said...

do you know what the fabric is in the tween room inspiration? i love that fabric and have been coveting for years...thanks!

Unknown said...

I love the picture with stripe bedding. Where can I get that?

awmonogramming@gmail.com