5.05.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  I'm always happy to see Frugal Friday roll around because I simply do not have enough on my to-do list and I need the inspiration.  Ha!  But seriously, I do love to browse through all the links and I do usually add projects to my to-do list.  Much to the chagrin of the hubby.  LOL!

Here's my frugal round-up from last week's party...

First up, Finding Home Online shared a beautiful kitchen redo.  I soooo love white cabinetry (and fabulous photo styling).  mmmmmmmmm...good stuff.



Ivy Cottage shared a Z Gallery Mirror Art Knock-off.  Seriously cool, this one...and for less than 1/3 of the price!



Speckled Dog shared a fun take on a gallery wall using corbels, shelves and frames.  Very Suzanne Kasler.



Finally, Live Laugh Photograph shared a PB Kids wall art knock off.  So simple...so pretty!


Now it's your turn! You know "da rules!"

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest.
3. Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love!

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!

22 comments:

Erin @ Two Story Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting! Love that kitchen. :)

Lindsay said...

So excited to link up this week! LOVING that PB Teen Inspired wall art! ADORABLE! :)

AliLilly said...

Thanks for hosting for us! :)

simplydesigning.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the link party!

I am sorry...my linky and I weren't getting along...can you delete 47 for me I accidently linked it up twice...not on purpose...just having linky issues tonight :{

Thanks so much!

c.w.frosting said...

Thanks for hosting! Wonderful gallery wall... off to visit!

-caroline @ c.w.frosting

Kristi said...

Thanks so much for featuring my gallery wall!

LOVE that kitchen!

Marianne@Songbird said...

Hi Wendy,
Thanks for hosting! I hope you will find that fixing up a very old garden bench we found in my in-laws backyard qualifies as a Frugal Friday project.

Sandy Ang said...

I love the way you embrace changes in life. Look forward to the new look for your blog

Little Brick Ranch said...

Thanks for hosting!! I finally finished this coffee table that has been lurking about the house!! Yahoo - one thing off the list!!

Melissa @ Love Affair With My Brother said...

Thank you for hosting! I just found this linky party this morning and I am so excited!

janet said...

Happy to join in again this week.

Janet xox

http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

adventuresindinner said...

Yet another reason to love Fridays. Thanks to all for once again inspiring the pants off of me.

Amanda- Eating in Winnipeg said...

I’ve linked up my caramel frosted banana drops! You are going to love them they are SO good! Don’t forget to come by and link up for Savory Sunday!!

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage.com said...

Thank you for hostessing another great Frugal Friday!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

oh wow! thank you for featuring me!!

Ali said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I hope you have a great weekend.

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Thanks for hosting!

Lolly Jane said...

loooove that kitchen in the first pic, gorgeous!

thanks a mil for hosting! xo

Finding Home said...

Getting to the party a little late this week, sorry for the delay! Thanks so much for the feature and kind comments. Now I am off to check all the great entries this week. Have a great weekend, Laura

carol ann said...

Thank you for hosting! I really enjoy your blog. I'm new to this, could you teach us how to link you back to our site? Thanks!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

THanks for hosting a great party! Lots of great ideas!! :)

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain said...

Just found you--thanks for hosting! I'm your newest follower :)