7.08.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's Frugal Friday.

I apologize for my tardiness getting Frugal Friday up this week...but this whole moving thing has got my entire schedule in an uproar.  And I'll also be posting my Frugal Round-up later this week to give me a bit more time to go through all the fabulous links from last week's party.

I can tell you, however, that the Fan Favorite from last week's Frugal Friday is That's My Letter's Alphabet Art.




Now it's your turn...

You know "da rules!"

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"  And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

11 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for hosting the party Wendy! :)

Jaime said...

Thanks Wendy for featuring my alphabet art, it truly is one of my most frugal projects at $3 and I'm shocked by the enormous response. Love your party as always.

Kristy said...

What fun! Thanks for hosting!

adventuresindinner said...

So little time and so many great projects. Thanks so much for providing the space.

Curtains In My Tree said...

TGIF and thanks for frugal friday party I always look forward to it

Janice

Jenny @ Embellishing Life said...

Thank you for hosting :)

Jeanne said...

I agree on the alphabet! That caught my eye last week too!
xo jeanne
bees knees bungalow

Kerry Rossow said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

Abbie said...

This is my first time linking up with you (mine is the DIY awning). Thanks so much for hosting! Oh, and since your comment form says you like to visit blogs, I'd like to officially issue an invite to mine: www.fivedaysfiveways.com.
Have a great weekend! : )

Tanya @ Greetings From the Asylum said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party! I love it!

Hydrangeas and Harmony said...

Thanks for hosting another great party in the midst of your busyness! It looks like there are tons of cool ideas once again!