7.21.2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Last week there was a tie for Fan Favorite...

Liz Marie's pretty "Dandelion" sidetables



and Blue Clear Skies' Hobby Room Makeover


And now for my Frugal Round-up.  Here are just some of my faves from last week's party.

First, Five Days Five Ways shared her FABULOUS diy tufted ottoman.  Oh. my. love.


Next, Dear Lillie shared a fresh and pretty great room makeover


Smart Bottom Enterprises shared her adorable Tooth Fairy Door.



And finally, It's Always a Party at the Parker's shared a darling red, white and blue Ice Cream Social!


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.)
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"




15 comments:

Christina said...

Not sure if you changed it purposefully, but it's listed as a text only link, without the thumbnail. If it's intentional...sorry for bugging you!! If it's not...just wanted to let you know :) Thanks for hosting such a GREAT party!! :)

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I love the ottoman!!

A Sense of Design said...

Yes sorry I was going to leave the same comment...no pics on this party and we weren't able to link to a photo so if you change it back probably all the ones who have already posted wont have photos.

Catie said...

Hi Wendy, That is totally something I would do!! : ) I'm entries 58 and 63 and I've already reposted them with the pics so don't worry about switching mine over! Thanks soo much for hosting! Have a great weekend.
~ Catie

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

whoopsie! yes, I prefer the link parties that show photos. Thanks for hosting!

Ami w/AliLilly said...

I agree! Pictures are more fun! Thanks for hosting, Wendy! :)

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting. I love those side tables.

Karen said...

Dear Wendy,

Hello from Down Under!
I wanted to drop you a line to say that I really enjoy your blog and I have been visiting it for a while now but never got around to leaving a comment before. Sorry about that:( I do love all the clever things you do with your blog.

Kristy said...

I loved that party design too!

Abbie said...

Hi again, Wendy! Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my ottoman (squeeeal! ; ))! Linking up this week with my baby girl's nursery--specifically her craigslist swivel/rocker that I got for a steal, then redesigned (#210). Have a fantastic weekend!

Kerry Rossow said...

Wowza- look at all these "link-ups"!! Laundry is soooo not happening this morning!
Thank you for hosting!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

Jen said...

I love those beautiful yellow side tables! Thanks so much for hosting - I am your newest follower!

Richella said...

Wendy, thank you so much for hosting! I linked up a little clock project earlier, then came back this afternoon to link up a storage tin I made for free! I like free! :)

Hope you're having a great week!

malia said...

hello! thanks for hostessing! i've tried linking up 2x but it's not showing up... i did link back to you so i am not sure what's going on ) -:
Happy Weekend!
Malia

Dear Lillie said...

Thanks so much for featuring us, Wendy!