2.02.2012

Home Office Inspiration~

We are in desperate need of a home office space.  Because I work from home, and the hubby is in the process of getting his home-based photography business going again, we can't use the kitchen breakfast bar or the dining room table anymore.  It's just not working for us.

But we also have limited space in this cozy house of ours, so we are trying to come up with some attractive ideas that we can implement most likely in our master suite.  Of course, since we want our bedroom to be a restful place, it can't look too work-ish.  Know what I mean?  It's a bit of a tall order, but we're up to the challenge.

Here are a few inspirational images I've been gathering to set me on the right path...

Source: houzz.com via Wendy on Pinterest



Source: houzz.com via Wendy on Pinterest

Source: houzz.com via Wendy on Pinterest


Okay, so there may be just a *few* similarities in these inspiration images...we're talking white cabinetry, grey walls, pretty chairs, and capiz chandeliers just to name a few.  I guess we know which direction we'll probably be heading as we tackle this project, huh?

Frugal Friday goes live tonight at 8:00 MST as usual. See you there!

xoxo
Wendy

10 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

ohmygosh the first room makes my heart flutter --- so gorgeous! These are def my kind of office inspiratiion! =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas and Crayons

Emily said...

those office are ALL gorgeous! I've been trying to find a place for a home office/craft space but our house is fairly "cozy" also so I don't have a lot of options. With inspiration like that though, I might be able to find something!

Jacqueline said...

Great photos! Luckily its just me that works at home and I use our desk in our room or the dining room table. I'd love to have a space like the first photo you shared.

{Adventuresindinner} said...

That sleek, beautiful grey in a place of my own. Sigh. Soon. Very soon.

Nicole Hitchcock said...

I am absolutely in love with the sliding ladder in the last picture. I was talking about setting one up in our kitchen as a way to make every inch of kitchen usable.

Jennifer said...

I love them all - the grey's have an elegance to them.

janet said...

Those examples are beautiful..I know you will come up with an awesome space..

Maria said...

Very nice office-craft spaces.
Hugs
Maria

cindy said...

I love the idea of using am armoire with your computer inside. You can close it and regain your peaceful bedroom. I know I would clutter work surfaces. More visible surfaces, more clutter - at least for me!

pinkertonjamesl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.